Deciding on a type of stool for your home can seem like a daunting task. There are many types available from metal, wood, upholstered, and plastic, four legs, a central stem, hydraulic or static. The list goes on and on. Many stools come in bar, counter, and dining versions or have hydraulic lifts to adjust between the two. Sizes can vary slightly to add to all the other factors you have to think about. But not to worry! PerLora and PerLora Leather designers can assist with this selection and point you to the perfect stool.
We've complied a list of some trending stools on the market today. Available at PerLora and PerLora Leather so stop in today!
1. Tailored like a custom suit, the contoured walnut veneer back, available in natural or in a java finish, embraces an upholstered inset. The functional peek-a-boo cut-out above the back cushion adds flair and easy handling, while the cloud seat cushion provides a fusion of luxurious comfort. The hydraulic lift column easily adjusts from counter to bar height, or anywhere in between. The frame is available in various durable powder-coat finishes. Choose a wood, powder-coat finish and the perfect fabric from our wide selection!
2. Revel in the pure fun and calm, supportive comfort of this sleek stool. The soft arcs of the back suggest a cheerful, carefree smile, which is reinforced by the broadly curved seat. Generously padded seat and back cushions are available in all Elite fabrics and leathers. The hydraulic lift column easily adjusts from counter to bar height, and sports a Polished Chrome footrest. Steel column, base, and back support are offered in Topaz, Onyx, Mocha, Pearl White, Bronze, Pewter, or Toffee. Companion dining chair also available
3. The simple but yet sophisticated barstool is the perfect combination of great design and functionality. The Polished Chrome metal frame creates a functional low back and then turns into a sleek integral footrest. The softly upholstered seat will ensure great comfort as well as good looks. The hydraulic lift provides easy adjustment from counter to bar height. The steel base is available in durable powder-coat finishes. The seat is available in all our microfiber, leather and Ultrasuede® Ambiance colors.
4. Designed to to compliment the matching dining chair, this handsome stool features a taller contoured Champagne-plated back for long-term comfort, with striking graphic cut-out detail for visual punch. The sturdy steel frame outlines the detail and then swoops down to support a Polished Chrome footrest. Hydraulic lift column easily adjusts from counter to bar height. Steel frame, column, and base are available in powder-coat finishes.
5. Clean, pure lines and simple forms are combined to create this animated, almost playful stool. Generous oval arms and softly sculpted solid maple back provide remarkable long-term comfort. Hydraulic lift column easily adjusts from counter to bar height.
6. This recognizable and popular bar stool has a chromed steel footrest and base, molded ABS plastic seat and gas lift. Base is 16 inches diameter.
7. Its shape conjures up stools of the 1800s. Charles Ghost is constructed from a single block of transparent polycarbonate, which makes it indestructible. It's available in three different heights and is suitable for interior and exterior use. Comes in a wide range of colors and matte or transparent finishes. Colors include crystal, orange, rose, light blue, yellow, green, smoke grey, glossy white, glossy black and Kartell red.
8. This stool is made of American Walnut with great clean lines and a contemporary rustic feel. Only available in American Walnut.
9. A classic design in polished stainless steel allows this stool to fit in with a variety of decors.
10. Made from 100% stainless steel and a plush leatherette seat, the Darwen is the perfect mix of comfort and sophistication.